Unique Farewell Tribute Events
At Moles Farewell Tributes, we specialize in honoring the stories of a lifetime by creating unique farewell tribute events. No two Farewell Tributes are alike because each one is customized to tell the story of your unique journey through life.
Our goal is to make your Farewell Tribute feel more like a celebration than a funeral.
A meaningful Farewell Tribute event typically consists of the following elements;
- Beautiful video tribute to tell the story of a lifetime
- Memorabilia to help recall and share touching stories
- Casual gathering time to allow friends and family to reconnect
- Music that reminds you of your loved one
- Presentation of a eulogy or life story to honor their life and contributions
- Food & drinks to allow guests to linger and enjoy each other’s company
- Placement ceremony and permanent memorial tribute to acknowledge their final resting place
Frequently Asked Questions About Cremation
What is Cremation?
Cremation is the process of reducing the human body to bone fragments using high heat and flame. Cremation is not the final disposition of the remains, nor is it a type of funeral service.
Is a casket needed for Cremation?
No, a casket is not required, most states require an alternative container constructed of wood or cardboard, however, in some states no container is required.
Is embalming required prior to cremation?
No. In fact it is against the law for a funeral home to tell you otherwise.
Can the body be viewed without embalming?
Yes, most crematories allow immediate family members to briefly view the deceased prior to cremation.
Can the family witness the cremation?
Yes they can; some cremation providers will allow family members to be present when the body is placed in the cremation chamber. Some religious groups even include this as part of their funeral custom.