LifeGem® Creates Lasting Memorial Jewelry
The LifeGem® is a certified, high-quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to his or her unique life or as a symbol of your personal and precious bond with another.
LifeGem diamonds are molecularly identical to natural diamonds found at any high-end jeweler. To qualify as diamonds, these stone must have exactly the same brilliance, fire, and hardness (the hardest substance known) as diamonds from the earth and, of course, they do.
LifeGem Diamonds are created individually from a specific carbon source in a patented process, providing a way to embrace your loved one’s memory day by day. The LifeGem is the most unique and timeless tribute available for creating a testimony to his or her unique life.
We invite you to visit the LifeGem website and call us with any questions you might have about LifeGem’s services. We are happy to discuss this with you.
Did you know...?
Before considering a discount cremation company, here are five questions you should ask before you trust a funeral service with your loved ones.
- Do they own and operate their own crematory, or do they contract with a third-party service? If they contract with a third party, where are they located and have they inspected the facility recently?
- Exactly where will your loved one be before cremation? Is the facility clean and secure? Is it temperature controlled? Can you see it?
- What is included in their price? Will the family have to purchase a marker separately?
- Can the family say goodbye to their loved one before the cremation? Will someone from the discount firm be available to help the family?
- So that you can be assured that you actually have your loved one’s ashes, how does the discount cremation company positively identify the cremated remains?