Grief Videos provided by Moles Farewell Tributes
Did you know...?
Before considering a discount cremation company, here are five questions you should ask before you trust a funeral service with your loved ones.
- Do they own and operate their own crematory, or do they contract with a third-party service? If they contract with a third party, where are they located and have they inspected the facility recently?
- Exactly where will your loved one be before cremation? Is the facility clean and secure? Is it temperature controlled? Can you see it?
- What is included in their price? Will the family have to purchase a marker separately?
- Can the family say goodbye to their loved one before the cremation? Will someone from the discount firm be available to help the family?
- So that you can be assured that you actually have your loved one’s ashes, how does the discount cremation company positively identify the cremated remains?
We have a great selection of Funeral Merchandise to choose from. Whether you are looking for Metal or Wooden Caskets, Cremation Urns or Keepsakes.
Feel free to look around on our online merchandise page.
Moles Farewell Tributes works hard at being available to you for any of your questions.
If you would like to contact us to answer any of your funeral related questions please do so by phone, email or stop by.